- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Crate Entertainment collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address, last IP address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Crate Entertainment with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register to use our forum
- Visit the forum while signed into your account or make posts/threads.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Crate Entertainment collects your data so that we can:
- Provide users with individual login and identity on the forum for the purposes of public discussion.
How do we store your data?
Crate Entertainment stores your data securely in an encrypted database. Your account will remain active as long as the forum exists or until you contact us to have it deleted; or we delete it at our own discretion.
Crate Entertainment does not share any of the data you provide us with 3rd parties.
What are your data protection rights?
Crate Entertainment would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Crate Entertainment for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Crate Entertainment correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Crate Entertainment to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Crate Entertainment erase your personal data. Note that in doing so, all of your forum posts will be removed as well.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Crate Entertainment restrict the processing of your personal data, however this will result in the erasure of your forum account and associated data.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Crate Entertainment’s processing of your personal data, however this will result in the erasure of your forum account and associated data.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Crate Entertainment transfer the data that we have collected directly to you, although this data only includes your email address and most recently used IP.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected].
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Crate Entertainment uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in doing so you will not be able to have the website remember your login state.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]